Baby Nurse Jobs
Babynurse.com seeks exemplary employees for exceptional clients. We have helped thousands of candidates find excellent jobs caring for newborns over the past twenty years. Many employees refer friends and other contacts to us for placement. We value all the baby nurses that have worked so hard for our families over the years! Our providers are truly the best in the industry and we are so grateful to them because they are the ones who made us so successful!
To uphold our tradition of excellence, we require each candidate to meet the following requirements:
- Must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States.
- You must have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional domestic experience in the U.S
- You must have current references in the field that you are applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during the past five years. We verify each reference to ensure authenticity.
- All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
- If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have your own reliable transportation.
- You must have or be willing to be certified in CPR/First Aid.
- You must have or be willing to have the CDC recommended vaccinations for working with children.
Get Started On Your Jobs Search
If you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear from you.